Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

American Apparel: Hipster Chic


















I have never understood American Apparel. Its hard to understand who their demographic with their Cosby sweaters, 80's hair bands and body suits, and high prices. I never took the store seriously. If I ever needed an 80's workout costume, I would go to this store. Flashdance anyone? Not to mention some of their ads show more skin than a Victoria's Secret catalouge.

Then it hit me. American Apparel is so out dated and uncool that it is cool. The only explanation is that it is aimed towards hipsters. Who else would find all this spandex appealing?

2 comments:

  1. Haha I totally agree, never understood the appeal of AA. Especially the shiny disco pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Magi or Kings 'from afar' brought gold, frankincense and myrrh to the Infant Jesus on Jan Buy Cigarettes Online. 6. Epiphany or "little Christmas" as my Babci called this day. It often goes unnoticed by many modern people, but just a few generations ago people visited and partied from Christmas until this day in January Newport Cigarettes Carton Price. Most churches still observe Epiphany and leave their decorations up until after Epiphany.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...