1. The Crow: Based on a graphic novel
2. Ginger Snaps: Indie Canadian werewolf film. Female-centric and awesome.
3. Nightmare Before Christmas: A classic. For those who don't like scary movies. Also works for Christmas time.
4. Rocky Horror Picture Show: Always fun to get dressed up and sing along.
5. Shaun of the Dead: Zombies from the guys who brought you Hot Fuzz and The Worlds End.
6. Sleepy Hallow: For those who love Johnny Depp
7. The Ninth Gate: For those who REALLY love Johnny Depp.
8. Beetlejuice: Black and white striped suits before they were ruined by Robin Thicke.
9. House on Haunted Hill: A Vincent Price classic.
10. Scary Movie: The Original Horror Comedy
11. Carrie: Watch it before the remake.
12. Lost Boys: The Original Teenage Vampires, Sans Sparkling.
13. Interview with a Vampire: 90's Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Christian Slater, and Kirsten Dunst In One Film!