Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Product Review: Valentia Even Glow Anti-aging serum


I would like to thank Valentia Skin Care for allowing me to review their product. This product can be purchased on Amazon.com I used this product for about a month with fairly decent results. Though I do not have many wrinkles, the idea is that you can never start too early.

Pros

  • This serum has a great citrus scent, which really makes it stand out.
  • Not as heavy as other anti-aging serum and can be worn under moisturizer and makeup.
  • Dries rapidly.
  • Eye dropper bottle easy to use.
Cons
  • Can cause acne. Acne may go away with continued use. I used very little in the areas where I am prone to acne. I would not recommend this product for those who are prone to adult acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...