Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Review: Bumble and Bumble Air Styler creme

air styler creme

Everyone knows that French women never blow dry their hair and neither do I, perhaps for different reasons though. I'm always worried about the heat damaging my hair as well as sheer laziness. Of course I would love for my hair to still have the body of a blow out. I was excited when I came across this Bumble and Bumble product that promises the same texture and body without blow drying. After using it for a month I think my hair did have more texture and lift and it didn't feel like there was any product in it which is very important to me. Price wise it's about the same range as other Bumble and bumble products meaning it's a step up from drug store brands.

Pros:
  • No heavy product feeling
  • Nice texture, very bouncy!
  • No heat!
Cons:
  • Not sure if it really made my hair shinier
  • Still requires a good deal of time twisting and scrunching hair, not necessarily a time saver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...